College and Career Ready Performance Index for Grades K-12
Free and Reduced Meal Application
Summer School Information 2020
Summer School Overview
- All summer school courses will be online using Edmentum and Google Classroom. Majority of courses will be led by a teacher.
- Summer school courses are offered for remediation only. However, trailer math courses will be offered.
- Summer School Dates: June 1, 2020- July 10, 2020.
- Courses offered in summer school will depend upon demand and availability of certified teachers.
- All Columbia County School District students will register online using the following links:
- Registration for all students will begin on Friday, May 1st and end May 27th.
- Classes are limited and registration is first-come, first-served. Payments must be made at the time of registration.
- Only two course segments for a total of one Carnegie unit may be taken in summer school. Exceptions must be approved by the counselor.
- Classes are filled in the order of receipt of registration form and payment. Requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Online summer school is not open to students outside of the Columbia County School District.
- MASTERCARD, VISA, and DISCOVER CARD are accepted via RevTrak (Preferred Payment Option).
- https://ccboe.revtrak.net/high-schools/ (select high school, select summer school)
- Cash, money order, cashier’s check, or personal checks payable to the school of registration. Schools will set a date to drop-off cash/check payments for summer school. Check the school website for the date to drop-off cash/check payments for summer school.
- Currently enrolled Columbia County Students: $80 per ½ Carnegie Unit
- $80 will be refunded if the student receives a 70 or higher as a final course grade.
- Courses that do not meet the minimum enrollment will be canceled and refunds will be issued.
- Students dropping a course after June 2nd will not receive a refund.
Summer School Calendar
Summer School is in Session Monday-Thursday.
June 1, 2020
First day of Summer School
Students required to attend online orientation with teacher
June 2, 2020
Last Day to Withdraw and Receive Full Refund
June 18, 2020
Midterm – Grade Reports Sent Home
July 10, 2020
Last Day of Summer School
*Final grades and progress reports will be available in Parent Portal.
Summer School Rules
- Students must attend online orientation with the assigned teacher on June 1st.
- Students must have access to the Internet and a device at home to access summer school course(s).
- Students have to continuously check email for communication from teachers.
- All school rules and consequences regarding cheating during the school year apply to online summer school.
School Start/Dismissal Times
|Warning Bell||Start Time||End Time|
Early Release Times:
Elementary Schools 12:10 p.m.
Middle Schools 11:00 a.m.
High Schools 11:05 a.m
Test Scores and Ratings
Website Use and Privacy
When Can Children Be Left Without Supervision?
Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Program
Applications for the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Youth Leadership Class 2021 are due Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
Learn more about the class here: https://www.columbiacountychamber.com/Youth-Leadership-Columbia-County