- Job Fair
- 5/27/2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Grovetown Middle School - 5463 Harlem Grovetown Rd., Grovetown, GA 30813
The Columbia County School District will hold a job fair for bus drivers, nutrition assistants, and custodians Thursday, May 27, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Grovetown Middle School, located at 5463 Harlem Grovetown Rd, Grovetown, GA 30813. All qualified candidates will receive on-site interviews.
Staff members from the Human Resources, Nutrition, Transportation and Facilities Maintenance and Operations departments will be on hand to provide interested candidates an overview of the job description and answer any questions.
All qualified candidates will receive an on-site interview.
Minimum requirements to be a bus driver with The Columbia County School District include:
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must pass the school bus drivers annual physical exam to include, drug and alcohol
* Must have a safe driving record
* Must have a positive attitude and a passion for providing a clean and safe mode of transportation for our students
* A Commercial Driver’s License is required to drive a school bus. The Columbia County School District offers paid, in-house training for qualified candidates to earn their CDL after employment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, and to submit their resume to email@example.com or apply on-site at the job fair.
Business attire suggested as on-site interviews will occur.
Submit an application and find a complete list of job descriptions HERE<https://docs.g.....7j--y9ID_pw8T-yyKObxBg/edit?usp=sharing>.