Greenbrier High Commencement
- Greenbrier High Commencement
- 5/26/2023, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Evans Towne Center Park
Commencement for the Columbia County School District graduating class of 2023 will take place on the following dates and times listed below at Evans Towne Center Park:
* Harlem High School - 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 24, 2023
* Grovetown High - 9:30 a.m., Thursday, May 25, 2023
* Lakeside High - 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 25, 2023
* Evans High - 9:30 a.m., Friday, May 26, 2023
* Greenbrier High - 6:30 p.m., Friday, May 26, 2023
Graduates will be provided an unlimited number of tickets for the outdoor ceremony, and tickets will be required upon entry.
* In the event of inclement weather, graduations will be moved to the Columbia County Performing Arts Center.
* Parents and students will be notified two hours prior to the graduation time if the location of graduation is being moved indoors. Parents and students will be notified via the district website, social media, and voice/text/email alerts.
* All students will be issued five tickets at graduation practice if inclement weather is anticipated for graduation.
* Tickets for the Performing Arts Center will be different from the tickets for Evans Towne Center Park.
* Tickets will be numbered and a record of tickets issued to each student will be maintained.