Registration - Students New to CCSD
Important: Kindergarten students must be five years old and first-grade students must be six years old on or before September 1 to enroll for school in the state of Georgia as outlined in Policy JBB.
- Use Find Your Bus Stop for school zone information. For other zoning questions, please contact (706) 541-2704.
- All students must provide two proofs of residency. Residency is defined as the full-time primary residence of the child and the child's parent or legal guardian. Proof of residency is established by providing two of the following items:
- valid Georgia driver's license OR voter's registration card
- current property tax receipt
- power or gas bill (water bills cannot be accepted)
- home mortgage note
- lease or rental agreement and
- any other such objective evidence that will enable school employees to make a correct determination as to "residence"
- Required documentation for all student registration includes the student's:
- Original, certified birth certificate, hospital-issued birth record, or passport
- Official Social Security Card
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization
- For a detailed list of required immunizations, click here
- Four-Point Screening, which includes, Georgia Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening
- For more information regarding this screening, click here
- Report card or address and phone number from your child’s previous school
All documents should be saved to your device as a JPEG (picture) or a PDF (document).
Congratulations! You are ready to proceed to the enrollment site. Click HERE to begin.
After entering the required information, you will receive an email with a link and further instructions for completing the registration process. If you do not receive an email within two to four hours please email email@example.com. For additional questions regarding online registration, please contact your school.