Application and Instructions
REQUIRED BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
- View our current job openings by visiting the Career Opportunities link to the right.
- Note the job title(s) (you may express interest in up to three areas) for which you want to apply.
- Note the type of application you will need to complete: Certified or Non-certified. This information is listed at the very top of the jobs listing page.
- Note the Principal, Director, or Department Head because you will contact them after completing your application if you have not done so already.
- Digital copy of resume for uploading.
- Digital copy of certification documents, if this applies to your position.
- You are required to have a Microsoft or Google/Gmail email to apply. If you don't have one:
|STEP 1 - Click the application link above.|
|Click on the Link to Application button above, and you will be taken to our application site called Etrieve.|
|STEP 2 - Log in|
As mentioned in the REQUIRED section above, you need a Google/Gmail or Microsoft email account to log in.
Click the logo for either Google/Gmail or Microsoft.
Log in using the username and password associated with your Google/Gmail or Microsoft account.
|Google/Gmail Sign in||Microsoft Sign in|
|STEP 3 - Complete the application.|
Click on Forms, then choose from either the Certified or Non-certified application. This information is listed at the very top of the Jobs Listings you viewed to find the position(3) for which you are applying.
Complete the application.
STEP 4 - Upload documents
|Click Attachments and follow the instructions to upload attachments such as your resume or certifications--certifications do not apply to all positions.|
|STEP 5 - Submit the application.|
|Click Submit to submit your application.|
|Step 6 - Notify the hiring authority|
|Reach out to the Principal or Department Head listed for your position on the Jobs Listing page, either by phone or email; or by the method indicated on the Job Listings page.|
|Looking at the picture in Step 3, you will see Activity just above the heading Forms. If you click Activity, you can view the submitted form(s).|
If your application will not submit, go back through the application and make sure all fields are completed. Then try to resubmit your application.